Slow cook rib
: Seven layer cook
ie bar recipe.
Slow Cook Rib
- to cook for a prolonged period of time over low heat
- (Slow cooking) A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking,
- (Slow cooking) A process of cooking at a low temperature for a long period of time, also known as smoking, which uses wood chips that have been soaked in water.
- form vertical ribs by knitting; "A ribbed sweater"
- support resembling the rib of an animal
- any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
- Mark with or form into raised bands or ridges
- Tease good-naturedly
Slow-cooked pork ribs, with roast sweetcorn and salad.
Strobist info: in home-made light tent, one SB-600 at 1/4, no diffuser, from rear above.
Slow cooked ribs
We made these ribs a long time ago and I never got the image off my camera. These were wet marinaded and slow
cooked in a LeCreuset French oven.
Similar posts: cooked in la bosch cooktop malayalam cookery cheesecake cookies cook islands maps monster cookie ice cream ratonga cook islands
- (月) 19:51:22|
- Category: None