Cook chicken microwave
: Puerto rican cook
Cook Chicken Microwave
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
Delish Lime Chicken Bento (recipe included)
Didn't have any lemons on hand, so I made lime chicken
. Just marinade some cut up chicken
breasts in lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and pepper for about an hour or so.
Once marinated, pour some sesame seed oil and canola oil in a non-stick pan. Throw in some chopped almonds (adds a nice flavour) and sesame seeds until slightly browned. Toss in the chicken and leave the heat on until cooked.
I froze the extras (as usual) and had no problem microwaving it to defrost at a later date :)
Yeah, I know it's weird, but I love silken tofu with maple syrup >_< And I covered it in plastic wrap so that the delicate flavour wouldn't get altered.
The rotisserie chicken in action. Unfortunately our toaster oven is only designed to rotisserie a 4 pound chicken, and this was a 6 pound chicken, so you can see where the chicken dragged on the drip pan. Therefore, the chicken took almost 150% of the time it was supposed to, and we ended up microwaving a bit so that we could eat it when everything else was done.
Similar posts: cookies stored enabling cookies in ie8 cookery in schools asian cookery classes rice slow cooker recipes apple cookie cutters corned beef cabbage slow cooker rotisserie cooker
- (月) 19:56:59|
- Category: None