DESSERT COOKING CLASSES : HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES : CAPTAIN COOK BED AND BREAKFAST.
Dessert Cooking Classes
- (Desserts (film)) Desserts is a 1998 short film directed by Jeff Stark and starring Ewan McGregor.
- a dish served as the last course of a meal
- In Western culture dessert is a course that typically comes at the end of a meal, usually consisting of sweet food. The word comes from the French language as dessert and this from Old French desservir, "to clear the table" and "to serve.
- The sweet course eaten at the end of a meal
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
Sweet Serendipity: Delightful Desserts and Devilish Dish
Marilyn Monroe's favorite was Miss Milton's Lovely Fudge Pie, and she'd eat it wearing nothing but Chanel No. 5 and a raincoat. Andy Warhol always savored the Lemon Icebox Pie, stealing bites while he watched and sketched other diners through cutout holes in a newspaper he held upsidedown in front of his face. Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis came for
the frozen hot chocolate and brought JohnJohn and Caroline, who now brings her children.
Where did all these luminaries and many more devour these sinful treats? At Serendipity 3, New York's legendary dessert
restaurant and boutique. The restaurant's history is as rich as its desserts, and this book, commemorating its fiftieth anniversary, lets you indulge in both.
Founded in 1953, befor
e the concept of theme restaurants even existed, Serendipity was one of the first restaurants in the country to turn dining into a theatrical experience, to create an ambiance as fun as the food that was served. Located near Bloomingdale's in one of New York's toniest East Side neighborhoods, Serendipity fills two floors of a historic townhouse. Decked out with original Tiffany lamps, black-and-white floors, fabulous Victorian oversized posters, and idiosyncratic adornments such as a huge clock and metal horse, the restaurant takes you down the rabbit hole into a fairytale world.
The desserts, represented by seventy-five recipes in this book, make everyone feel like a kid again. Many evoke the comfor
t of grandmother's kitchen, but many also have a creative, irreverent kick to them. Since many are based on heirloom recipes from one of the founders' families, all the recipes are easily achieved at home and can make fun projects for
the whole family.
Among the recipes included:
Strawberry Fields Sundae
Chocolate Chip Pizza
Chocolate Blackout Cake
Lemon Rain Drops
Frozen Tutti Frutti
Panna Cotta with Berries
Dessert in Creative Seasonal Cooking Class
class in Montmartre
Similar posts: cook brown rice in microwave discovery of australia captain cook cookie diet montreal cooking learning green cooker white macadamia cookies oreo cookie dirt pudding cookery courses in italy
- (月) 19:54:17|
- Category: None