YUMMY COOKIES - COOKIE COMPANY THAT
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A person of a specified kind
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- (of food) Delicious
- delectable: extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- Yummy was an album released in 2007 by KC and the Sunshine Band. The album came out following an 6-year gap since their last complete studio album.
- The Sweet Escape is the second studio album by American recording artist Gwen Stefani, released in the United States on December 5, 2006 by Interscope Records. Having originally intended to return to No Doubt after her 2004 solo album Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
- Highly attractive and desirable
2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup of butter, equivalent to two sticks - softened (I used one
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 packed brown sugar (light)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups of chocolate morsels (I used a combo of white chocolate and semisweet chocolate)
Set oven to 375 F. While the oven preheats, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. In a larger bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until the mixture is creamy. Add one
egg at a time, while beating them into the mixture at the same time. Once completed, slowly beat in the flour mixture, mixing as you go. Add the morsels and embed them into the dough. Scoop tablespoon fulls onto a cookie pan, ungreased. Proceed to bake for
11 minutes at the maximum. When time is up, the cookies
should have a golden brown crust at the bottom, yet a soft inside. Make sure the bottom of the cookies
do not burn. (If the cookies
look a little pale, don't worry, they're cooked.) Remove onto cooling racks, and within 5-10 minutes, they are ready to eat. Enjoy!
Biggest Cookie Ever :O
ThanQ : Secret.Heart for
cookie ever <3
the sweet gift's ¦¦! , and thanQ for
your bird kiss :p
it's ok if you were late babe'h *HUG'Y*
LOVEu my sweet cuzn <3!, mwaa7'z :$
ps, i know it's bad taken -.-"
Similar posts: all american pressure cooker instructions how do i accept cookies on my computer cookies toll house decorating gingerbread men cookies retrieve deleted cookies loren cook springfield plastic cookie jar 3 ingredient cookbook cookies made with sour cream
- (月) 19:49:17|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/19(土) 06:10:50 |
- [ Edit ]